We accept the insurance plans listed below. If your plan is not listed, call us at 248-298-0433 as we are always adding new insurance plans. As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services.
For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan.
Please contact us today at Southfield & Clinton Township Macomb, MI Centers for more information on our fees for service and payment details.
Disclaimer: While this is an extensive list, health plans do change regularly without prior notification. We recommend that you verify with your health plan what physical therapy benefits you have available.
List of insurances:
- Railroad Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (local, Fed, Out-of-State)-No Theramatrix
- Medicare Plus Blue
- Blue Cross Complete
- Blue Care Network/Blue Care Network Advantage
- Health Plus PPO
- Humana/Human Advantage PPO – No HMO
- United HealthCare
- United Health Care Community Plan (Medicaid)**
- Blue Cross Complete (Medicaid)**
- Mclaren Health Plan
- Cofinity (Out-of-Network benefit only)
- HAP- All HAP’s- except Henry Ford, DMC (Will need referral)
- Workers Compensation
We don’t accept:
- Molina Health
- Total Health Care
- No Medicaid (Except Secondary to Medicare and the plans listed above.)
- Henry Ford HAP